1. Tips for healthier cooking
- No salt food habit. Get to know the taste of food without adding salt. Start by removing it from the dishes with salty foods like ham, cod and olives. Then avoid it in the fritters. If you put salt on food already cooked, you will need much less quantity.
- Salt added at the beginning of preparation makes food remove some of its juice, it may be convenient to cook a vegetable or might not want to do so in the flesh. Always keep that in mind.
- Learn to replace salt with natural spices. There is something for every taste and culinary preparations.
- The grated cheese can be substituted wholly or partially by breadcrumbs. It is a good choice; it does not contain fat. Also, sprinkled around the edges, it serves to make the uniform Gratin.
- To prepare any dish of eggplant, not Peles, cut them and let them soak in a bowl with salt water for nearly an hour. Then you then drain well so that they can cook breaded or tortilla. They will lose all their bitterness and win all the vitamins and fiber that contains your skin.
- Most of the chicken fat is under the skin, and fat cooking penetrates inside. Therefore, if we remove the skin to cook and avoid most of their saturated fat and cholesterol.